Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Girl where have you been?

Hello there long time no talk. You all may be wondering why I have not been blogging and honestly I gave up on this "hobby". I felt like my blog was not going places so why should I spend time on something that is in the same place it was at last year. I felt like and still feel like school is more important so that should get my undivided attention. 

Then I decided well maybe I should go back to blogging but with a different purpose. I know my purpose in life is to help others, direct people in the right direction and everything in that nature. So with that being said this is not really a "fashion blog" but more of inspirational, empowering and reaching out to women with a message.

My goal is to touch on everything women have problems with or what we face from relationships, problems at your job and self esteem. I hope you all benefit from my future post and feel free to comment on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment