Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sephora Mini Haul


Nail Polish: Sephora's Formula X The color is Exclamation tea rose pink

I have been wanting polish try a blush that had a burgundy tint to it but I was scared to buy any wihtout trying it out. Whicht is how I ended up in Sephora just to try out a blush. When she applied it to the first cheek I instantly fell in a love and I knew I wanted that blush. My mom said I looked like raggedy Ann so when using this blush you have to be light handed because its so pigment. I was hesitant to buy this because of my sensitive skin. I had a breakout from my ulta blush and I have been very cautious since then. I have not seen a new pimple or anything so for people with sensitive skin don't be scared of the blush. I also didn't want to spend $30 on a blush especially when I said I didn't want to buy any makeup.  But being it's so pigment it will last for a long time.


I fell in love with this polish because it reminded me of a babydoll pink and it looked so great with my complexion. A problem I have with almost every nail polish is that when I get off work and I take my shoes and socks off I look down and see chipped nails after doing them before I went to work. With this nail polish I think it took three days for the polish to chip it was a miracle and new record. One coat looks good but on my big toe I had to do two coats because it looked so watery. Overall I love this polish.


Okay now I got this spray Because it sounded cool and I wanted to get something else for whatever reason. I was scared it was going to break me out but it hasn't yet. It does control oil and I have noticed that my makeup looks more matte and so neutral. I have been getting more compliments about how great my skin looks since I started using this. I got the sample one which was like $10 $15 something like that I do suggest you all try this.



No comments:

Post a Comment