Wednesday, March 5, 2014

January and February Favorites

Urban Decay Eden and Original primers 
I got these for Christmas but eden was my favorite primer it’s long lasting and matte which is good because I don’t like using my glittery primer when I do a look with a lot of shimmer. It just makes more shimmery and I look like a drag queen. Since I have gotten this primer I usually will do my makeup around noon then ten hours later I’m off of work and able to take my makeup off. I do notice a little bit of creasing but not enough for me to say okay this was a total waste. The down side is it is WATERY. I don't know if it is mine or the primer is like that. All I know is I hate that.

Original does the same job eden does, it just doesn't last as long but its not watery. Sometimes you just can't win ladies



Bath and Body Works Red Velvet and Cinnamon caramel swirl. Sweet Sweet and more sweetness!
Okay if I get a little excited just excuse it because I am SO in LOVE with these candles. I am not a big fan of scented things or of candles period. I thought that I would try some candles out especially after seeing Nitra B (my favorite vlogger and beauty guru) on YouTube I went to BBW and smelled alllllll of the candles and let me tell you that’s a lot of candles and I was only really pleased with these two I really regret not ordering anymore candles, but I’m trying to save my money that’s another post I guess I could do about why I am saving my money. Anywhoooo ENOUGH rambling.
My favorite one is the cinnamon swirl because it isn't too strong and being I have bad allergies and my mom gets migraines I have to be careful of what scented things I use and I have to use them sparingly but with this one it’s too bad I can burn it EVERY DAY and it won’t bother us I would have to put the lid back on after I blow out the flames because my room will be smelling like a sweet delicious cinnamon bun from cinnabon! That’s exactly what it smells like with a hint of a pecan swirl, or maybe I am just greedy.
NOW the red velvet candle is stronger then sweet I am a big fan of anything red velvet so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this bad candle! I just can’t burn it on a regular because like I said it’s too strong, when I first smelled in the store I did think it was strong but not as strong as it is when you burn it. It has this vanilla cinnamon smell, with a hint of red velvet. I bake red velvet cupcakes everyyyyyy Christmas so I was expecting to smell the smell I smell in my kitchen I am not too disappointed because I actually burn this candle more.
I am ready for winter only so I can buy more of these candles. I went to BBW to smell the spring candles but the selection was small and the smells were strongggggg.



Next is this book that I may have mentioned in a post back in 2012 (wow I can’t believe My Pretty Addictions is almost 2 years old) so this book is called the 10 rules of dating by Dr. R A Vernon the pastor of “The Word” church in Cleveland, Ohio. This amazing pastor came to my church New Beginnings Community Church, if you live in the Charlotte, NC area I advise you to visit my church for a good lesson, great singing and friendly environment ( you can come dress as you are no need to get your big church hats out)
The book is focused on how to live a single Christian life and how to find your soul mate. You don't have to be Christian to read it. But if you are trying to find the right person because you are tired of being single I advise you to read this. After reading this book twice I have another outlook on relationships and life period.

I'm not going to go on about it I rather you read it here is the link to his church's website The Word Church. Click here


 The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush that I talked about in my Sephora Haul post is still a favorite it is a little strong sometimes but it is still a favorite and my skin is still baby soft Click Here to purchase their wonderful products


No comments:

Post a Comment