Thursday, March 20, 2014

First day of Spring!

My new favorite color to wear is mint I'm going to stick to the black and white, but every once in a while I will throw in some mint.
Express is having a good sale with discount codes! Don't sleep on these deals.
I tried to look for a very similar, affordable, nice quality purse like this bag, but it's kind of hard finding a bag that looks like this bag. If you are having a hard time finding this bag go to a Marshalls that's in a upscale area. If you want the black version of this bag you can find it at almost any Marshall's.
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Express 
Pants: Calvin Klein from Buffalo Exchange Similar Here
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Earrings: Forever21
Purse: Ralph Lauren bag from Marshall's Similar Here
Necklace: My Great Grandmother's







No comments:

Post a Comment