Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Skater Dress

Long time no post my beauties! First semester of school is finally over and ended well for my first semester of college! Of course I did some shopping Thanksgiving week I had to work Thanksgiving and that weekend so I did my shopping that Wednesday and I didn't get much I got body cream from bath and body works for $5 each I don't remember how many I got but it was enough for my coworkers and some family members. I also got my mother's gift and well I won't try to think of everything I bought three weeks ago anyways have a great day

Outfit Details:
 Dress: Express Black Friday deal 14.95
Blazer: H&M Black Friday deal 19.95
Boots: Target
Earrings: Old H&M






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first semester! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I really appreciate it! And I will

    ReplyDelete