Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm back!

Well nothing is really new besides that I'm in a relationship and SCHOOL IS OVER.


After knowing my boyfriend for about three years we are now official. We have had an on and off friendship and sometimes that person your suppose to be with IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. If you aren’t ready to be in a relationship just simply tell that person that wants to be with you that you aren’t ready. If they aren’t willing to wait you aren’t suppose to be with them. If someone claims they love you or really have deep feelings for you then they would wait. Isiah (my boyfriend) has been telling me that he loves me for about a year maybe a year and a half. I wasn’t ready to be in a relationship (Well I was scared). We stopped talking AGAIN and then we started talking again had a disagreement stop talking AGAIN. He sent me his number on facebook and weeks after he sent it, I texted him. I made it clear I wasn’t dating until the school year is over because I just didn’t have time actually I was scared. Anyways my best friend Jordana and a friend Jay kept telling me relationships aren’t that bad. I was tired of running and decided it was time.  So with that I will be doing post about relationships and giving advice as I learn because it’s been two and a half years since I been in a relationship. I know I will learn a lot from this especially since he will be in Georgia and I’m in North Carolina.  For all you love birds I wish the best for you relationship. If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me or tweet me!


No comments:

Post a Comment