Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My new do :)

Many people have asked me how I've done my new "natural look" which is wild but you can tame it however you want I LOVE IT. I'm not completely natural I'm still going through the job of getting rid of my perm

What I used for my short hair if you have long hair just double the amount
1 Teaspoon of Hollywood tea tree oil that has vitamin E which helps your hair grow it's 3.19 at Walgreens
1 Tablespoon Olive oil Hair moisturizer hair lotion
1 Teaspoon whatever olive oil you have at home
Wash and condition hair
DON'T LET YOUR HAIR DRY
apply the mixture on your hair twist in to strand twist when you are you can sit under the dryer if you don't have one that's fine just tie your hair up with your scarf



Your twist should look like this 


END RESULTS 



No comments:

Post a Comment